The goal of Scorpions Baseball is to foster an environment to develop competitive baseball teams and keep it FUN (for the players, parents, and coaches) while maximizing the potential of all its players through a comprehensive training program. Scorpions Baseball is quickly building a solid reputation in the baseball community and aligning its players with coaches and professionals that who relationships with high schools, colleges, and MLB teams.
All Scorpions Baseball team members (Fall Season):
* Practice plans that are designed to build on each other and promote maximum
* Games and tournaments with a competitive team
* Group speed and agility training
* Weekly Fielding, Catching, and Hitting Clinics
* Arm care lessons, training equipment, and detailed instructions to prevent injury
* Access to top training professional coaches
* Unlimited access to space available cage and field use
* Additional coaching at practices. Our professional instructors will assist at practices each month.
* A commitment from all parents to respect the team and each other
* Advanced weight training (for older players)
* Access to player class rooms
* Merchandise discounts from the pro shop
* Birthday and special event discounts
Interested in joining our club? Please call 713-459-4497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org